1. The Website does not automatically gather any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are electronic data, especially text files, stored on the Website User’s device and intended to use the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the webpage which they originate from, time of storage on the end user’s device and a unique number.
3. The entity installing cookies on the Website User’s device and gaining access there to is the Descont sp. z o.o. sp. k. website operator seated in Wrocław, ulica Strzegomska 42.
4. Cookies are used to:
a. adjust the Website contents to the User’s preferences and optimise the use of webpages; in particular, cookies recognize the Website User’s device and help properly display a webpage tailored to its individual needs;
b. create statistics to help us understand how Website Users use webpages giving us an opportunity to improve the structure and contents thereof;
c. sustain the Website User’s session (after logging in), as a result of which the User does not have to repeat the login and password on each Website’s page.
5. The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the Website User’s device until logging out, leaving the webpage or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the Website User’s device for the time specified in cookie parameters or until removed by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a. “necessary” cookies enabling the use of the services available from the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
b. security cookies, e.g. cookies used to detect authentication abuses within the Website;
c. “efficiency” cookies enabling storage of information on how the webpages of the Website are used;
d. “functional” cookies which help the Website to “remember” the settings selected by the User and to personalise User interface, e.g. language or region settings, font size, webpage layout; etc.;
e. “advertising” cookies enabling the Website to deliver advertising contents which are better tailored to Users’ interests.
7. In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the end User’s device by default. Website Users may change their cookie settings at any time. Such settings may be modified, in particular, to block automatic cookie support in the browser settings or to notify the User each time cookies are installed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on cookie options and support is available in the software (web browser) settings).
9. Cookies installed on the Website User’s device may also be used by the Website operator’s partners and partnering advertisers.
10. For more information on cookies please check www.allaboutcookies.org or the “Help” section of your web browser.